Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: fall
Dear friends, Wishing you well this fine November day, however the day finds you. Just wanting to let you know that–even though I am not blogging lately–all is well in our Little House in the Big Woods. We’re almost prepared … Continue reading
It’s a perfect Indian Summer afternoon here in the northwoods. The temperature is a sultry 73 degrees (23 C). I’m drinking tea on the deck and feeling that delightful moment of grace when summer sings back into our lives for … Continue reading
Lisa and I had to meet this morning at the Access Site to “exchange the goods”. No, dear readers, it was not a drug deal. We needed to accomplish our monthly switcheroo. I gave her the township’s pin drive. As … Continue reading
At this time of year, in the Upper Peninsula, we drive around almost awe-struck as the autumn colors unfurl in glorious reds and yellows and oranges. I drove out to Plumbago Lake, near Alberta, this afternoon because, thank goodness, that … Continue reading