Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: feelings
Seriously. Don’t. I have to honestly admit–cross my heart, can’t tell a lie!–that I often write these blogs with tongue in cheek. If you come visiting often and read a blog with an outrageous title like “It’s the Veggie Burger … Continue reading
Dear Bloggers, I’ve talked with many of you throughout the blogging years. We’ve shared the trials and tribulations of blogging. The ups, the downs! The highs, the lows. The wonderful creativity of sharing ideas and thoughts, the lulls in inspiration. … Continue reading
Kiah’s gone. Last we heard, she’s sitting in the Minneapolis airport–flight delayed–awaiting her flight to New York City. I am home after a full day in the big city of Marquette, where I eventually hugged her goodbye at the airport. … Continue reading