Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
April 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
- Ready for it to end! Don’t want it to end…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 545,853 views
Tag Archives: flower
Weekend blessings to all of you! I am still off-line, as all birthday girls should be. 🙂 Soon shall return to you, dear blogging friends. Just had to share the photo of this flower! Look how the spirit of … Continue reading
In what ways are you opening this spring? In what ways are you blooming? Bloom, dear flower, bloom into the fullest being you can be.