Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
- Pumpkin pie for the soul, messy closet & other ordinary stories
- Scrub, scour, dust, wash, wipe, brush, vacuum and declutter
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,319 views
Tag Archives: flower
Weekend blessings to all of you! I am still off-line, as all birthday girls should be. 🙂 Soon shall return to you, dear blogging friends. Just had to share the photo of this flower! Look how the spirit of … Continue reading
In what ways are you opening this spring? In what ways are you blooming? Bloom, dear flower, bloom into the fullest being you can be.