Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: focus
Good morning, friends. It’s still dark in our little house in the woods, but light promises to rise every dawn, doesn’t it? Aren’t we lucky that the sun keeps rising, day after day, no matter what challenges our human world … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but it seems like our minds focus a lot on small views. They focus on reading words. They focus on performing the next task. They focus on objects throughout the day. The dog, the cat, … Continue reading
I have been grieving this week. Missing that which is slowly disappearing. Missing my photographic innocence. What’s that? you ask. What are you talking about now? What is photographic innocence? Photographic innocence happens when you first start taking photographs. You start snapping … Continue reading