Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 481,598 views
Tag Archives: focus
I don’t know about you, but it seems like our minds focus a lot on small views. They focus on reading words. They focus on performing the next task. They focus on objects throughout the day. The dog, the cat, … Continue reading
I have been grieving this week. Missing that which is slowly disappearing. Missing my photographic innocence. What’s that? you ask. What are you talking about now? What is photographic innocence? Photographic innocence happens when you first start taking photographs. You start snapping … Continue reading