Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Oops, another misstake
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,957 views
Tag Archives: forgiveness
I make a lot of misstakes, don’t you? For example. This morning. Item #1 for consideration: I pulled up to the Camp Coffee drive-through old vintage camper in town and ordered a cappuccino. Small, please. Thank you kindly. The sweet … Continue reading
Every challenge in life has the potential to teach us so much. To open our closed eyes, to bring us nearer to inclusion and love, to allow us to ease the grip of human fear. What have you learned during … Continue reading
Three weeks to go. Three weeks until 2020 lays itself at the feet of 2021, turning over the Olympic torch to another year. Three weeks until my seventy five day experiment to immerse myself in the Holy Heart’s cloak (and … Continue reading