Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,087 views
Tag Archives: Fort Myers Beach
Hello, dear reader. I am back from a lovely week of vacationing at Fort Myers Beach, Florida, with my mom, brother and sister-in-law. Am feeling rather mellow and tired, but wanted to upload these photos this afternoon. It … Continue reading
Every morning this week, here on Fort Myers Beach, we’ve left my parent’s condo on the Back Bay and ambled for about 25 minutes toward the beach. We gain beach access through a grassy path. This week the sprinklers shot … Continue reading
Ohmygosh, Blogging Friends, Big News! My mother, my sweet mother, the mother you’ve all met & heard about, just got stuck in an elevator in her condominium in Fort Myers Beach! She just called with the exciting news! “Oh, Mom, … Continue reading
Ha! You thought we were done with Florida, didn’t you? You thought we were going to be viewing SNOW photos tonight, didn’t you? (Because snow photos are what greeted Ms. Rebel this morning when she snapped her lens outside the door.) However, … Continue reading
Yes, indeed, here is the dolphin photograph we’ve all anticipated! I’m sorry that it’s not jumping out of the water. I’m sorry it doesn’t look like Flipper. We tried. We truly tried to lure it skyward. We requested jumps and … Continue reading