Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: Gaia
Yep, my friends, it’s been four years of blogging on WordPress come Winter Solstice. Will you forgive me a post down Memory’s Lane? My first WordPress blog started after lighting a grand solstice fire on a snowy night out in … Continue reading
I’ve been pondering this one for over two years. On and off. Mostly I keep deciding to continue replying to blog comments, but sometimes it seems more prudent to just stop. Here’s the scenario. We write our blogs. People comment–or … Continue reading