Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,846 views
Tag Archives: gall bladder surgery
I have been thinking about the things we don’t share. We all know what we share. We share about good things, happy things, pondering things, challenging things…but what don’t we share? It’s always interesting to look at what we don’t … Continue reading
Surgery is over. I had laparoscopic gall bladder surgery yesterday. Today I feel like I’ve been run over by a Volkswagen Bug. If you have the traditional gall bladder surgery you would feel like you’ve been run over by a … Continue reading