Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,692 views
Tag Archives: Gallery 325
Let’s pretend we’re back in school and our teacher said, “Write a story about what you did today.” This blog is the story of my day. (Yes, yes, many blogs are stories about my day. But this one has photographs … Continue reading
Welcome to Gallery 325 in Baraga, Michigan. Thank you for visiting our small art gallery. Would you like some snacks? Punch, coffee? Please sign the guest book before you leave. Thank you. This month’s theme is Domestic Violence. Let’s think … Continue reading
Ohmygosh, I am so lazy. I have not been able to take a single new picture since–since–well, it’s been a few days. This has never before happened in the history of my blogging. Alas. Luckily, I have 10,000 photos from … Continue reading
Laughing… The only way I know for would-be artists to “hang your art in a gallery for the world to see” is to live in a small town. Seriously, it’s great to live in a small town. Since fewer … Continue reading