Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: games
You’re wondering where this is all going, aren’t you? “Is Kathy fishin’ for compliments?” you’re thinking. “What cheek! Shame on her! Hope she doesn’t catch any today.” OK, maybe you’re hoping I catch my limit today, as in lake trout. … Continue reading
Happy Easter, everyone! While everyone else eats their delicious Easter dinner and hunts for multi-pastel-colored Easter eggs and goes to church to say “Christ is risen!” and opens cards with bunnies carrying baskets…I am going to play a little different … Continue reading