Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Gorgeous glowing glass & gardens in Seattle, Washington
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
- Kayaking with snake(s)
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 489,151 views
Tag Archives: garter snake
OK, friends, I have a story to tell. It’s Memorial Day weekend, 2018, and my friend Sherry messages. Would I like to go kayaking with her on Monday? Oh yes. Kayaking with Sherry has proven fun in the past! I … Continue reading
On Saturday morning I was meditating in the basement, cuddled delightfully beneath a heavy winter blanket, listening to the fire crackling merrily in the woodstove, the outside temperature hovering near freezing. It was one of those “ideal” meditations in which … Continue reading