Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,750 views
Tag Archives: Georgia
New Year’s Day, 2014. I eat toast slathered with translucent red crab apple jelly that glistens like a stained glass window through its home in a tiny mason jar. It’s a Christmas gift from a daughter who found it in … Continue reading
Except for those ten minutes cowering in the bathroom at 1:45 a.m., we’re having a swell time in Georgia.
Except for a few moments last night, we’re enjoying our visit with Barry’s parents near Athens, Georgia. To be exact, we’re staying in a locale called Watkinsville. His folks moved to Georgia from northern Michigan (not the Upper Peninsula–the north part … Continue reading