Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Give, sweet mama, give. Give, my man, give.
- Dust everywhere. Fuel barrel sold. Emptiness is form.
- The barrel is empty
- What does wood floor sanding and finishing have to do with spirituality?
- Turkey, brussels sprout salad, hurting hearts, gratitude and thanksgiving
- Reflections on daily blogging
- Smoke alarm drama & the Holy
- I found the missing heart in that messy closet
- “Letting people be who they’re gonna be”
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 533,628 views
Tag Archives: grace
Good morning, dear readers. Just got inside after scraping off eight or ten inches of crusty snow from the car. While I was out there in the dark, I warmed up Barry’s car before he left for work. It’s 28 … Continue reading
Last week Barry asked if I might ride with him to a couple of local cemeteries. He wanted to take Memorial Day pictures for his job at the newspaper. Sure, I said. Let me grab my camera, too. First we … Continue reading
Life is what happens when you’re looking sideways. Or up. Or down. Or doing something you probably shouldn’t be doing. Or singing a song you probably shouldn’t be singing. Life tends to bloom when we’re least expecting it. During road … Continue reading