Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,537 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: grandparents
Hoy es el Dia de los Muertos. Today is the Day of the Dead. In Mexico, so they say, families picnic in cemeteries, honoring their buried grandmas and grandpas, their tios and tias (uncles and aunts, for you gringos) and beloved … Continue reading
Years and years and even more years ago your grandparents or great-grandparents or great-great-great-great grandparents may have carved a homestead on the land. They tilled the earth with plows and horses. They planted seed to feed their families. They sweated, … Continue reading