Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,494 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: grandparents
Hoy es el Dia de los Muertos. Today is the Day of the Dead. In Mexico, so they say, families picnic in cemeteries, honoring their buried grandmas and grandpas, their tios and tias (uncles and aunts, for you gringos) and beloved … Continue reading
Years and years and even more years ago your grandparents or great-grandparents or great-great-great-great grandparents may have carved a homestead on the land. They tilled the earth with plows and horses. They planted seed to feed their families. They sweated, … Continue reading