Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,739 views
Tag Archives: grandparents
Hoy es el Dia de los Muertos. Today is the Day of the Dead. In Mexico, so they say, families picnic in cemeteries, honoring their buried grandmas and grandpas, their tios and tias (uncles and aunts, for you gringos) and beloved … Continue reading
Years and years and even more years ago your grandparents or great-grandparents or great-great-great-great grandparents may have carved a homestead on the land. They tilled the earth with plows and horses. They planted seed to feed their families. They sweated, … Continue reading