Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,880 views
Tag Archives: Great Lakes
Let’s pretend that you’re driving along a back-country road in Michigan’s Upper Peninsula. It’s early December. It’s–of course–snowing. You ponder the beauty of snow. You ponder the possible treachery of snow. You suddenly remember a phrase that a friend used … Continue reading