Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 446,852 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- If I should die before I wake
- Oh the flow…
- Sucker on Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to all you women & men who’ve never given birth
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: Gulf Coast
Hi, readers. Still coming to you LIVE from the Florida coast. Enjoying 1) warmth. Temps around 74 today, 2) sunlight. Sunlight! Sunlight!! 3) Not too much wind. Ahhhh….that adds another six degrees at least. 4) family. Oh, lovely, lovely family!! … Continue reading