Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,540 views
Tag Archives: health insurance
The clock ticks 6 a.m. Outside our Little House in the Big Woods the wind howls fiercely. Father November has thrown a deep cloak of blackness across the breasts of trees and the wood stove sputters in the basement. Barry … Continue reading
Dear Blue Cross, Congress, President Obama and the American People (and anyone else who will listen), I am a frustrated woman this morning. Can any of you do something–anything–to help the 36-46 million Americans who are waking up without health … Continue reading