Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 446,823 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- If I should die before I wake
- Oh the flow…
- Sucker on Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to all you women & men who’ve never given birth
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: heart catheterization
OK, I’m just jokin’. You’ve never wanted a heart catheterization, have you? We never have, either. Not Barry. Not me. Yet, today, we found ourselves in the Marquette General Hospital Heart Institute for Barry’s first heart catheterization. They weren’t looking … Continue reading