Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 444,630 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
- Quiet spring meditation in the woods
- Passenger pigeons, Show & Tell and my dad
- Icicles, Mist, and the Road Less Traveled
- The sideways tame chipmunk caper
- The $99 blog
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: heart catheterization
OK, I’m just jokin’. You’ve never wanted a heart catheterization, have you? We never have, either. Not Barry. Not me. Yet, today, we found ourselves in the Marquette General Hospital Heart Institute for Barry’s first heart catheterization. They weren’t looking … Continue reading