Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Gorgeous glowing glass & gardens in Seattle, Washington
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
- Kayaking with snake(s)
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 489,168 views
Tag Archives: heart catheterization
OK, I’m just jokin’. You’ve never wanted a heart catheterization, have you? We never have, either. Not Barry. Not me. Yet, today, we found ourselves in the Marquette General Hospital Heart Institute for Barry’s first heart catheterization. They weren’t looking … Continue reading