Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2018 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,001 views
Tag Archives: hits
If I were a perfect person in a perfect world I would not care about stats. (That’s what I tell myself.) However, as an imperfect person in an imperfect world, may I share one of my greatest joys and shames … Continue reading
You may have noticed a flurry of blogging here on Lake Superior Spirit lately. (You haven’t? You thought it was just ordinary blogging?) I am here bright & early before work on a Monday morning to tell you–it’s been a … Continue reading
OK, guys, time to tell the truth. I’m tired. Exhausted. Bleary-eyed. What? you say. You’re not exhausted! Your poor husband is exhausted. He’s the one up on the roof shoveling off heavy snow. What have you been doing that’s so … Continue reading
Honestly, folks…I have no idea. However, ever since my friend, Terrill, from Creative Potager blog, asked me a question about blog hits, I’ve put on my Thinking Cap. Here was Terrill’s question: Do you have any tips Kathy that you … Continue reading