Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: hits
If I were a perfect person in a perfect world I would not care about stats. (That’s what I tell myself.) However, as an imperfect person in an imperfect world, may I share one of my greatest joys and shames … Continue reading
You may have noticed a flurry of blogging here on Lake Superior Spirit lately. (You haven’t? You thought it was just ordinary blogging?) I am here bright & early before work on a Monday morning to tell you–it’s been a … Continue reading
OK, guys, time to tell the truth. I’m tired. Exhausted. Bleary-eyed. What? you say. You’re not exhausted! Your poor husband is exhausted. He’s the one up on the roof shoveling off heavy snow. What have you been doing that’s so … Continue reading
Honestly, folks…I have no idea. However, ever since my friend, Terrill, from Creative Potager blog, asked me a question about blog hits, I’ve put on my Thinking Cap. Here was Terrill’s question: Do you have any tips Kathy that you … Continue reading