Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,540 views
Tag Archives: hometown
OK, photography and history buffs, get on the mark! You’re being challenged by Scott Thomas over at Views Infinitum with Assignment 13: Hometown History. (Click on the link to see what it’s all about. Hint: assignment due next Wednesday, May … Continue reading