Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,291 views
Tag Archives: horses
Ladies and gentlefolk, thank you for coming to Mackinac Island! Please step up on the carriage, careful now, there you go, have a seat. Let’s start our tour, shall we? First, let me introduce you to the horses pulling this … Continue reading
This blog harks back to the country. Farm fields. Barns. Silos. Horses. From the Thumb of Michigan. Late August. Corn My daughter and I were visiting my parents. We had just driven to Port Huron to watch the movie “The … Continue reading
Thanks for visiting the fair! C’mon back again next summer!
Let’s say you decide to write a blog about horses. But you know practically Zero about horses. What to say, what to say? You could tell about your own horse experience. 1. Family used to go horseback riding–maybe two or … Continue reading
Years and years and even more years ago your grandparents or great-grandparents or great-great-great-great grandparents may have carved a homestead on the land. They tilled the earth with plows and horses. They planted seed to feed their families. They sweated, … Continue reading