Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: Huron Bay Tavern
On Thursday at 12 noon, sharp, I began meditating for 48 long hours. OK, it wasn’t continuous meditating. But it did involve turning off the Internet, email, Facebook, WordPress, the News, books, movies, magazines and other fine amusements. Off went … Continue reading
Today I would like to introduce you to a fellow blog reader. (Just think if all of you could meet each other!) Her name is Mary. We met, first, through Taxes. As some of you know, I am a Tax … Continue reading