Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,427 views
Tag Archives: ice sculptures
Welcome to Michigan Technological University’s annual Winter Carnival. Every year the students carve incredible ice sculptures and compete for top honors. We traveled “up the road” on Thursday to view the ice sculptures. Barry took the day off work. We … Continue reading