Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 446,846 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- If I should die before I wake
- Oh the flow…
- Sucker on Mother’s Day
- Happy Mother’s Day to all you women & men who’ve never given birth
- Spring miracle
- Delightful Unexpected Flow…
- “I’m scared,” said Goldilocks to the Three Little Bears
- Unexpected inspiration
- 32 years and out (as a politician)!
- Whoooo you votin’ for?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: imperfection
This morning I woke up and the inner voice was already involved in a complicated debate. Should I have coffee or not? Go to work before the funeral or not? Do yoga or skip it? As if that wasn’t enough, … Continue reading
I wish you all many peaceful sun-dappled days in your future. May you enjoy days of sweetness, in which the world appears peaceful and lazy, filled with just-enough. Just enough to do. Just enough to be. Just enough to lazily … Continue reading