Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Gorgeous glowing glass & gardens in Seattle, Washington
- Don’t go believing everything social media says
- Kayaking with snake(s)
- “Failed” friendships
- Happy Mother’s Day weekend (random blogging musings)
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 489,168 views
Tag Archives: imperfection
This morning I woke up and the inner voice was already involved in a complicated debate. Should I have coffee or not? Go to work before the funeral or not? Do yoga or skip it? As if that wasn’t enough, … Continue reading
I wish you all many peaceful sun-dappled days in your future. May you enjoy days of sweetness, in which the world appears peaceful and lazy, filled with just-enough. Just enough to do. Just enough to be. Just enough to lazily … Continue reading