Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 408,989 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: imperfection
This morning I woke up and the inner voice was already involved in a complicated debate. Should I have coffee or not? Go to work before the funeral or not? Do yoga or skip it? As if that wasn’t enough, … Continue reading
I wish you all many peaceful sun-dappled days in your future. May you enjoy days of sweetness, in which the world appears peaceful and lazy, filled with just-enough. Just enough to do. Just enough to be. Just enough to lazily … Continue reading