Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,742 views
Tag Archives: Joey’s Seafood Restaurant
Last night we dined at Joey’s Seafood Restaurant in Houghton. As we ordered our fish tacos & jambalaya & tilapia a fella offered us a sealed envelope. Upon paying, we must present the envelope to our waitress and see what … Continue reading
Yesterday, before we discovered my “famous” relative in Houghton, we visited Charlie in L’Anse. He’s our garbage man. Since Waste Management deserted our community, we’ve become friends with Charlie. You pay him $2.00 per garbage bag. He treks the bags … Continue reading