Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Life itself is the teacher, my dears”
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,980 views
Tag Archives: joy
What a bloggy blast this week! It’s been so fun–so very much fun–attempting to limit posts to 200 words. It’s the greatest game!
I am thinking about my friends this evening. One friend awaits to discover tomorrow if lymphoma has deepened inside her; how far cancer extends its ever-extending reach. Another friend nurses her parents; one with Parkinson’s Disease, the other with neurological … Continue reading
I don’t know how to start this blog. Which is unusual for me. Usually, I just dive in without a second thought, letting the blog write itself. This afternoon I want to write a personal blog. A filled-with-feeling blog. A … Continue reading
Wham! Bang! Last night I reached down to pick up a log for the woodstove. The log slipped down to the floor–unto my sock-covered big toe. OWWWWW! You know how you’re tempted to curse the log and life and, … Continue reading
I have had the most amazing day ever. I am the happiest I have been since…well, since recent memory. You know those kinds of days? When you can’t quit smiling and your life feels like pure bliss? Joy pulsates through … Continue reading