Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,211 views
Tag Archives: kayak
OK, friends, I have a story to tell. It’s Memorial Day weekend, 2018, and my friend Sherry messages. Would I like to go kayaking with her on Monday? Oh yes. Kayaking with Sherry has proven fun in the past! I … Continue reading
The kids have departed. They now play with their kitty cats on opposite ends of the country. Your blogger is still remembering the last week. Her son departed for San Diego early last week; her daughter still remained until yesterday.
The Universe gives us gifts all the time. If you counted all twenty fingers and toes you probably still couldn’t count all the gifts the Universe gave you yesterday. Your list might begin: sweet ripe blueberries on granola, warm delightful … Continue reading
Please, join me on a drive home along Lake Superior. OK, we’ll buy you an ice cream cone, too. Let’s stop at least four times, shall we, and see how the lake is doing this 4th of July weekend? … Continue reading