Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,750 views
Tag Archives: Keweenaw Co-op
Yesterday, before we discovered my “famous” relative in Houghton, we visited Charlie in L’Anse. He’s our garbage man. Since Waste Management deserted our community, we’ve become friends with Charlie. You pay him $2.00 per garbage bag. He treks the bags … Continue reading
I like the concept of “eating local”. How many of you read the book “Animal, Vegetable, Miracle” by Barbara Kingsolver? Show of hands, please! How many of you then wanted to live an entire year eating only food produced in … Continue reading
Yesterday evening was magical. The kind of evening I will remember when I am eighty years old. An evening when we lingered along the rocky beach at the Calumet Waterworks, gathering rocks. After a while I tired of admiring the … Continue reading