Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,711 views
Tag Archives: Kim Schneider
A normal blogger wouldn’t be blogging tonight. Not after traveling for over twelve hours. Not when feeling this exhausted. Not when feeling like you need to prop open your eyes with toothpicks to stay awake. But…I can’t help it. I … Continue reading