Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- What really happened at the waterfalls…
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,361 views
Tag Archives: Lake Superior Magazine
Life is really super-duper absolutely inarguably funny. Two days ago I wrote a Farewell for a Little While post. See ya @ Thanksgiving, readers, because creative fields must lie fallow. (Oh how Munira and Lisa and I love the word “fallow”. Isn’t … Continue reading
“When I come up here, and I see that great big straight horizon line, all the crooked thoughts in me straighten out.” –Reportedly said by Birney Quick about Lake Superior. Mr. Quick was a painter and founder of the Grand Marais Art Colony, … Continue reading