Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
October 2015 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 429,762 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Until we meet again, my friends…
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: Lake Superior Magazine
Life is really super-duper absolutely inarguably funny. Two days ago I wrote a Farewell for a Little While post. See ya @ Thanksgiving, readers, because creative fields must lie fallow. (Oh how Munira and Lisa and I love the word “fallow”. Isn’t … Continue reading
“When I come up here, and I see that great big straight horizon line, all the crooked thoughts in me straighten out.” –Reportedly said by Birney Quick about Lake Superior. Mr. Quick was a painter and founder of the Grand Marais Art Colony, … Continue reading