Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
- How not to make a New Year’s resolution
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 481,599 views
Tag Archives: lake
I don’t know about you, but it seems like our minds focus a lot on small views. They focus on reading words. They focus on performing the next task. They focus on objects throughout the day. The dog, the cat, … Continue reading
**Thank you for pausing to look at some of the paintings and photos and other artistic expressions the lake daily creates. The lake wants to remind all of us humans that art exists everywhere. We need only open our blue … Continue reading
No stories today on this blog–only the stories that nature herself shares. You, of course, may tell your own stories as you gaze at the photos. You may find yourself transported to the south shore of Lake Superior. You may … Continue reading
Hello, everyone. Just trying to fit a blog in between a busy day of going to town, visiting friends, the first day of my official new work year (school started yesterday and I am shifting my part-time hours from early morning … Continue reading
Ripples in blue Didn’t we have a nice walk down to the lake? Didn’t we catch up on our lives? Didn’t we connect? Aren’t we glad that dog didn’t attack us? Wasn’t the evening beautiful? Didn’t we enjoy the … Continue reading