Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,707 views
Tag Archives: laughter
My goodness, it has felt like one of the most flowing precious weeks here in this Little House in the Big Woods. Last Sunday I wrote a blog about Unexpected Inspiration and started a daily practice of intending and paying … Continue reading
Life is really super-duper absolutely inarguably funny. Two days ago I wrote a Farewell for a Little While post. See ya @ Thanksgiving, readers, because creative fields must lie fallow. (Oh how Munira and Lisa and I love the word “fallow”. Isn’t … Continue reading
Seriously. Don’t. I have to honestly admit–cross my heart, can’t tell a lie!–that I often write these blogs with tongue in cheek. If you come visiting often and read a blog with an outrageous title like “It’s the Veggie Burger … Continue reading