Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
February 2016 S M T W T F S « Jun 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 437,779 views
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Until we meet again, my friends…
- 100% Backwoods Yooper
- Itching relentlessly
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
Tag Archives: life
Yesterday morning, lazy-eyed and yawning, the coffee cup half-way to these lips, I opened the Kindle Fire and glimpsed this email forward from a friend: When you find people who not only tolerate your quirks but celebrate them with cries … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, friend, but I never figured out the answer to that question. It makes me even wonder if this question has any validity. As Americans, we change jobs a lot. It’s been rumored that we often … Continue reading
I am finding Rumi gems hither and yon and re-falling in love with this poetry. As someone with a wee bit of lower back pain this morning, I smiled when accidentally discovering this poem. Suzi Banks Baum sent it to … Continue reading
Sometimes I truly miss my year-long outdoor blog commitment. Some of you may remember Opening the door, Walking Outside. From Solstice in December, 2008 through December 20, 2009, I spent time outside every day and blogged about it. It proved … Continue reading
1. I have nothing to say and should be getting ready for work. 2. A perfect time to write a blog post! 3. If, by the time this post ends, the fingers type all nonsense–well, it’s easy enough to delete. … Continue reading
This early September afternoon, just after our Michigan schools have opened their doors to laughing and shouting students for another school year, I would like to share a blog post I wrote way back in May, 2009. Mary was the … Continue reading