Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
June 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 547,754 views
Tag Archives: lifestyle
Goodbye, Autumn Leaf. You’re falling from that tree, aren’t you, rushing toward the earth in early October?
We don’t have cell phone service here in our neck of the Upper Peninsula of Michigan woods. Sure, there’s service down in L’Anse since they constructed that fancy tower a couple of years ago. But if you drive more than … Continue reading