Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- “Keeps on keepin’ on”
- A mountain man lives in my mom’s basement.
- Is home where the heart is?
- Sleeping beneath the Mackinac Bridge last night
- All you bunnies out there…
- Ice fishing, robins, winner, Easter
- Keep giving away…
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 485,167 views
Tag Archives: light
So Christmas hath ended, passed away, disappeared into the ethers. New Year’s approaches, wearing bells and jangles, but she’s still in the future. We’re in between, kids. We’re in between the Solstice and Christmas and Hanukkah and other shining holy-days. … Continue reading
Snow sleets sideways this early December morn. Wind howls and shakes the dickens out of the tree branches. Occasionally it topples an entire poplar or maple, severing its tree-life and sending it crashing to the snowy earth. Twice since 5:15 … Continue reading
As Jalaluddin Rumi said: Why are you so afraid of silence? Silence is the root of everything. If you spiral into its void, a hundred voices will thunder messages you long to hear. Silence is … Continue reading