Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,875 views
Tag Archives: little house in the big woods
When we’re six years old, or seven, or maybe eight, squinting over the big print in the Little House in the Big Woods book by Laura Ingalls Wilder–we’re enthralled with the characters of Laura and Mary growing up in the … Continue reading
I just received an official notice. It’s been nine years since I first started blogging about our Little House in the Big Woods. Nine years ago, on a snowy winter day in 2008, the idea arose to spend … Continue reading
Picture this. The day before Thanksgiving. Waking up to about eight inches of beautiful fresh white snow outside our Little House in the Big Woods. The wood stove humming and throbbing to heat our home, relishing its breakfast of hardwood … Continue reading