Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,237 views
Tag Archives: longing
Have you ever woken up in the morning with a yearning for…a yearning for…and you can’t say quite what you’re yearning for…? You want something. Your heart wants something. But you cannot articulate what you want.
Do you ever wake up on a Tuesday morning with an undefinable longing? It palpitates near the heart, perhaps, beating its insistence with a red drumbeat whispering, “Please, please, please.” Of course a mere human can’t figure out what longing … Continue reading
Sometimes I mourn that I’m not living so many other lives. Didn’t you want to be…a sailor on board a ship, sailing the world round, salty and carefree under tropical seas, watching whales dance, whispering to porpoises telling them secrets … Continue reading
Ohmygoodness! I’m feeling a creative high lately. After at least two months of ho-hum suddenly I’m wanting to blog every day! (Don’t worry, it probably won’t continue to happen, although you never know, she said with an evil grin.) … Continue reading
The Buick’s windshield covered with heavy dew obscures our road in blurry wet shapes. Up ahead–just to the left!–oh look, it’s a coyote. No, it’s a fox. Darn it, it’s a blurry wet windshield reflection moving into tall waving grasses. … Continue reading