Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2018 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Squirrel and chickadee love, February snow, and healing silence
- Palm trees, egrets, shrimp boats (and home again, home again, jiggety jig)
- Imagine you’re 90 years old.
- Annoyed, amazed, humored, and sad. All in one day.
- The widest largest possible view
- Finding our true voices
- Hi ho silver & let them eat caviar (Cowboy Caviar, that is!)
- Missed Perceptions, right, Pam?
- Two weddings, a dam, a journal, death and family photos
- Twelve points on the wall of possibility
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 483,001 views
Tag Archives: love
Imagine, my friends, that you’re 90 years old. Look at your wrinkled hands, oh my, and wonder: what happened to those smooth hands, those elastic fingers, the supple wrists? Look at your face in the mirror and wonder: what happened … Continue reading
I don’t know about you, but it seems like our minds focus a lot on small views. They focus on reading words. They focus on performing the next task. They focus on objects throughout the day. The dog, the cat, … Continue reading
Pam, also known as Roughwighting, also known as blogger extraordinaire, also known as my Switcheroo (we switched blogs back in 2013; please read here if inspired), also known as a spiritual buddy, also known as a phone companion at times, … Continue reading
So Christmas hath ended, passed away, disappeared into the ethers. New Year’s approaches, wearing bells and jangles, but she’s still in the future. We’re in between, kids. We’re in between the Solstice and Christmas and Hanukkah and other shining holy-days. … Continue reading
I am doing something totally inadvisable. Writing about politics. There is no way you can win when you support your candidate. Two fifths of the populace will arise in support: Yay, man, you are so right! Two fifths of the … Continue reading