Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,262 views
Tag Archives: magic
No stories today on this blog–only the stories that nature herself shares. You, of course, may tell your own stories as you gaze at the photos. You may find yourself transported to the south shore of Lake Superior. You may … Continue reading
Once upon a time can happen every day. It does happen every day. How often are we rushing too blindly through our moments and hours to pause and watch the magic reveal itself? How often do we spend our time … Continue reading
I’ve experienced a couple of interesting days, blog-wise. Usually lots and lots of stories present themselves to the forefront. (Well, that’s not technically true. First the photos appear. Something interesting catches the eye and the camera captures it. I download … Continue reading