Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,916 views
Tag Archives: mailbox
Imagine walking to the mailbox, afternoon after afternoon. Out the front door, down the three circular wooden steps onto cement and grass and gravel. To your right lies a garden (in springtime newly planted) and to your left a tall … Continue reading
I am amazed that so much kindness exists in the world. So much giving. So much opening the hands and heart…so much outpouring of love and friendship and joy into a world that sometimes seems too cruel, too violent, too … Continue reading