Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: Manhattan
Most people travel to New York City to stroll in Central Park, visit Wall Street, glimpse the Statue of Liberty, gawk at the Empire State Building, admire paintings at the Metropolitan Museum of Modern Art, catch a Broadway play near … Continue reading
First, let’s get things straight. (Not necessarily in a straight-jacket.) This story may or may not be true. Especially the part about the Escaped Mental Patient from Bellevue Hospital. All the rest is definitively and deliciously true. I am repeating it to … Continue reading