Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: marriage
Welcome to the wedding of our oldest child, Christopher, and his bride, Seunghye. Please come in the Villa Mare and enjoy our celebration. (I am so glad to have you readers with us in spirit. It makes for more rays … Continue reading
Chapter 2.5 My career as a Memoir Writer may be over. It was great while it lasted, wasn’t it? You enjoyed it, right? You were enjoying reading about our decision to move North to the Upper Peninsula, right? About Sarah, … Continue reading