Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: marriage
Welcome to the wedding of our oldest child, Christopher, and his bride, Seunghye. Please come in the Villa Mare and enjoy our celebration. (I am so glad to have you readers with us in spirit. It makes for more rays … Continue reading
Chapter 2.5 My career as a Memoir Writer may be over. It was great while it lasted, wasn’t it? You enjoyed it, right? You were enjoying reading about our decision to move North to the Upper Peninsula, right? About Sarah, … Continue reading