Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,543 views
Tag Archives: medical
Here’s my hubby coming home from work, one week and one day after his left knee replacement surgery. Look at him wield that walker! Look at him go! He went back to work today, although I think he spent more … Continue reading
Gosh. I am going to repeat the headline, just in case you missed it. Sometimes life is not all that it’s quacked up to be. You’ve experienced this in your own life at times? The feeling that you want life … Continue reading