Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: medical
Here’s my hubby coming home from work, one week and one day after his left knee replacement surgery. Look at him wield that walker! Look at him go! He went back to work today, although I think he spent more … Continue reading
Gosh. I am going to repeat the headline, just in case you missed it. Sometimes life is not all that it’s quacked up to be. You’ve experienced this in your own life at times? The feeling that you want life … Continue reading