Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: memoirs
Chapter 4 Today we shall remember our Great Escapes. Escape is a dramatic word, isn’t it? I suppose you are thinking: They didn’t really escape to Texas. They didn’t really escape back to the Upper Peninsula. She is using artistic … Continue reading
I’ll tell you: writing our memoirs can be hard work. Yesterday I blogged about Tasha, our half-coyote dog, and then dragged myself downstairs and lay utterly exhausted on the couch in front of the woodstove for at least an hour. … Continue reading
Chapter 2.5 My career as a Memoir Writer may be over. It was great while it lasted, wasn’t it? You enjoyed it, right? You were enjoying reading about our decision to move North to the Upper Peninsula, right? About Sarah, … Continue reading
Chapter II of Your Blogger’s Memoirs. Click here to read Chapter I. The year is 1979. The month is September. We now join our young hero and heroine (why, they are just babies–only 23 and 22 years old, respectively!) and … Continue reading