Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,598 views
Tag Archives: Memorial Day
Random Memorial Day facts. 1. It is Memorial Day. 2. A red-breasted robin pulls worms from the wet green grass outside the kitchen window. 3. It rained cats & dogs an hour ago. Thunder rumbled. Lightening sizzled. The electricity flashed … Continue reading
Sometimes the world seems like a dismal place, a sorrowful place, a filled-with-suffering place. Tornados roar and hundreds die. Wars gun down thousands. Hurricanes strike. Earthquakes rumble and swallow. We humans bemoan health care or politics or dozens of other … Continue reading
On Memorial Day, I give thanks for this life. For this particular country in which I find myself, its flag flying gently in the late May breezes. I give thanks to freedom. To the freedom to express ourselves. What … Continue reading
Quiet warm Sunday in the North Woods. Flowers blooming everywhere. Birds chattering endlessly in the woods. It feels like we live in a jungle. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a monkey swinging from tree to tree–that’s how noisy it … Continue reading