Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Radical acceptance and October snow
- Teeny tiny tired mouse for the Holy
- How are you doing, really?
- “You’ll lose all your readers if you write a spiritual blog every day.” (Fact check: not true.)
- Let everything that needs to go, go
- What does “Oh NO, where did my purse go?” have to do with spirituality?
- Sacred shell of the spiritual dyad
- Raking with the Heart
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 527,855 views
Tag Archives: Memorial Day
Random Memorial Day facts. 1. It is Memorial Day. 2. A red-breasted robin pulls worms from the wet green grass outside the kitchen window. 3. It rained cats & dogs an hour ago. Thunder rumbled. Lightening sizzled. The electricity flashed … Continue reading
Sometimes the world seems like a dismal place, a sorrowful place, a filled-with-suffering place. Tornados roar and hundreds die. Wars gun down thousands. Hurricanes strike. Earthquakes rumble and swallow. We humans bemoan health care or politics or dozens of other … Continue reading
On Memorial Day, I give thanks for this life. For this particular country in which I find myself, its flag flying gently in the late May breezes. I give thanks to freedom. To the freedom to express ourselves. What … Continue reading
Quiet warm Sunday in the North Woods. Flowers blooming everywhere. Birds chattering endlessly in the woods. It feels like we live in a jungle. I wouldn’t be surprised to see a monkey swinging from tree to tree–that’s how noisy it … Continue reading