Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
March 2015 S M T W T F S « Feb 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,234 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Michigamme
We did it again. We couldn’t help ourselves. What wanton behavior! We–all in search for some Mother’s Day fun–headed back to Marquette. (“Back to Marquette?” you think, frowning, “Can’t they stay home? What’s the matter with them? Aren’t they thinking … Continue reading