Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Jagged ice fields of Lake Superior
- Sprinkling petals atop snow
- Where the heck ARE you, anyway?
- Battened down, eating sweet squash pie & not blogging much
- One bright magical shining leaf that was known as Camelot
- Wolf, waves, coyotes, rain, wine, goose, friends.
- The grandkittens grow up into grandcats
- Tea on deck; perfect autumn afternoon
- Tribe of weirdos?
- What do you want to be when you grow up?
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
- 409,119 times readers paused by Lake Superior Spirit's blog shores
Tag Archives: Michigan
Perhaps some of you might be surprised to know that my love of Lake Superior birthed on the shores of Lake Huron. Shall I share about my first love down in lower Michigan, that long arm of the Great Lakes reaching … Continue reading
I so enjoyed a three-mile walk along Marquette’s Lower Harbor on Wednesday. ‘Twas another foggy day with chunks of ice melting in Lake Superior. Snapped fifty pictures of the ore dock, harbor, fish house, lighthouse, fisherfolk, marina, you name it. Am … Continue reading
I am perhaps moving this blog in a different direction for awhile, my dear loyal readers. Today I wrote three blogs and tossed two of them away. Even though they were both engaging, they felt cumbersome. I shan’t tell you … Continue reading
Yesterday morning we ate breakfast with a group of wolf hunters. I shan’t tell you who they are. Michigan sports a new law: it’s game now to hunt wolves in the Upper Peninsula. Cost? $100 for residents. $500 for non-residents. … Continue reading
Last weekend, as many of you might recall, was the Weekend of the Susies. On Sunday, blogging buddy Suzi Banks Baum, from Laundry Line Divine, and I met in person (for the first time) and proceeded to dine at the … Continue reading
The kids have departed. They now play with their kitty cats on opposite ends of the country. Your blogger is still remembering the last week. Her son departed for San Diego early last week; her daughter still remained until yesterday.