Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Worry stew
- Seventy-five days until 2021: What the Heart knows spiritual exploration
- The unsayable and the ordinary
- I am a sheeple with my big wooly sheep coat. (And so much more.)
- Insecurities: a crack where the light gets in
- Walktober meander: no trail, no path, no destination
- No politics today. No virus talk. Just autumn colors here in the Upper Peninsula.
- Debate on our road last Monday: me versus Nebraska Man. Winner – nobody.
- Please, please, please ducks–just go to bed (and chickens, please let me take your pictures!)
- Adventures of river, old windows and poultry
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 526,658 views
Tag Archives: Minnesota
Everybody knows about Lake Wobegon, right? It’s a fictional little town in Northern Minnesota made famous by story-telling Garrison Keillor (one of my story-telling heroes.) Garrison hosts a radio show called “Prairie Home Companion” on Minnesota Public Radio every Saturday … Continue reading
It’s the first day of school around here, you know. And, can you believe it?, I have an assignment due already. This brings to mind a recurring nightmare. You’re dreaming you’re in high school or college and you’ve forgotten to … Continue reading
All good pilgrimages involve eating, praying and loving. In the movie “Eat, Pray, Love” which we saw last night, the main character traveled from New York City to Italy (food), India (prayer or connection with the divine) and Bali (love). … Continue reading