Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 550,599 views
Tag Archives: Minnesota
Everybody knows about Lake Wobegon, right? It’s a fictional little town in Northern Minnesota made famous by story-telling Garrison Keillor (one of my story-telling heroes.) Garrison hosts a radio show called “Prairie Home Companion” on Minnesota Public Radio every Saturday … Continue reading
It’s the first day of school around here, you know. And, can you believe it?, I have an assignment due already. This brings to mind a recurring nightmare. You’re dreaming you’re in high school or college and you’ve forgotten to … Continue reading
All good pilgrimages involve eating, praying and loving. In the movie “Eat, Pray, Love” which we saw last night, the main character traveled from New York City to Italy (food), India (prayer or connection with the divine) and Bali (love). … Continue reading