Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Miracle of an October walk beside the Slate River
- Is life looking up…or down?
- Mums for my mom
- What I have learned during the pandemic
- Let the photos do the talking
- Forest teaching about Intent and coming from love versus division
- The sh*t phone is history.
- Snake fear and love
- Flute tree, rain web, road of life
- What I really want to say…
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 551,880 views
Tag Archives: Mom
Every October Robin (over at the blog Breezes at Dawn) hosts Walktober. We bloggers are invited to take a walk, write about it, link back to her original post. If anyone wants to participate please read her Walktober post and … Continue reading
Guess who is coming to visit next week? If the planets align and all is well–my almost 89 year old mom will soon be coming to visit our little house in the woods! Last time she and Dad visited was … Continue reading
Today is my mom’s 88th birthday! She shares her special day with Veterans celebrating around our United States of America. It would be lovely to spend the day with her, perhaps munching on a cupcake at her assisted living, maybe … Continue reading