Want to find another post? Search & see what you find.
Oh how the months speed by…
August 2021 S M T W T F S 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31
The latest from Our Little House in the Big Woods
- Starfish, hummingbird frolicking in hose spray and other underwater adventures
- Last night the Winter King dreamed of pussy willows.
- Poof! (and she disappeared again)
- Catching up, fake news, I was wrong, Path of the Heart
- The joy of sauntering
- Loose ends, gray skies, and affirmations of light
- What the heart knows now
- Coyote or wolf comes teaching trust
- Playing spirit hide and seek
Read, read, read…months and months of photos and words…
The times folks have paused along Lake Superior Spirit's shores since 2010
- 548,866 views
Tag Archives: morel mushrooms
We’re living in dangerous times, my friends. It’s getting quite scary to open the front door. We have eight–I repeat, eight–ruby-throated hummingbirds buzzing and squawking and hollering and dive-bombing anything that walks, flies or carries a camera.
Do you remember yesterday’s dilemma? To seek the wild morel mushroom in the woods or sit at home with a headache? You will be pleased to know that I opted for the morel hunt. Headed out for the sacred grounds … Continue reading